9 Reasons That Will Keep Me Hooked To ASUS T100

It's here. It's finally here. What I've been craving for. The transformed ASUS T100. Read further to know the 9 reasons that will keep me hooked to this small but powerful device


1. I will be able to have a powerful device any where and any time. I don't have to waste my time on a smartphone which hangs when I open a power-point presentation on the move. Now with Asus T100, I can carry my work with wherever I go. 




2. I can free up space in my home because I won't need a special computer area. Why would you need one when you have a ultra powerful device which can perform almost any function at ease.


3. I can spend more time reading important information online & transfer files faster to my USB stick on the go, which otherwise I hate to do at my productive hours at office




4. I can video chat with my friends & family on the go. I believe that a quick video chat is any day better than a long voice call to maintain a perfect work-life balance. The ASUS T100 comes with a 1.2 MP Front camera for HD video recording which will also help me shoot quick video of tips and tricks & post it to my YouTube channel. 




5. I can finally be ahead on the greatest & latest technology. I'm tired of buying smartphones which claim to have the latest features and the very next week overshadowed by another model which beats the former hands down. The ASUS T-100 comes with a Intel® AtomTM Processor Z3740(Up to 2.3GHz, 2M) along with the latest Windows 8.1 & Intel® Gen7 Graphics. I'm very sure the competitors will take at least a few months to come up with a small & powerful device with such configuration. 




6. Goes without saying the ASUS T100 can easily triple my productivity. With 2 GB LPDDR3 1067 MHz RAM & a 32 GB EMMC, the device can seamlessly perform my day-to-day activities like data synchronization to cloud , staying connecting with my clients on the go, media anywhere and print things wireless. When the productivity increases, it's obvious I take some time off for things I love



7. The major pain point in my busy schedule has always been the battery back-up with my mobile devices. What's the point of being a smart device when the battery drains out?  With ASUS T100 all day battery backup, the pain of me carrying additional bulky power banks



And finally, that awesome moment when your device is the most stylish device of all and a head turner. 




It's time to TRANSFORM




Get the complete technical specifications of ASUS Transformer Book T100 here: http://asusindia.co.in/T100/
No comments

No comments :