A Beautiful Home With Asian Paints

While I haven’t thought about this topic before, this was an opportunity for me to think- What would my ideal space be? and How could I translate my ideas into reality? Here’s what I came up with:
Image Courtesy: Flickr
Let the Light In
      This seems simple enough to say, but in our tightly packed cities, light especially natural light is a commodity like any other and efforts must be made in terms of design and planning to get the best light in your home. An excellent way to ensure that your home basks in the warmth of natural sunlight is to create large openings and windows that are larger than the regular- 2 by 4-common- grilled variety.

Make it your Own
Some people like neat suburbs. I always am attracted to the rundown and the old and the offbeat- William S. Burroughs

Image Courtesy: Asian Paints
 I am inclined to agree with Mr. Burroughs, I believe a Home should have character. Rather than being merely “tidy”, it needs to show the personality of its inhabitants. Apartment blocks with uniform light fixtures and gated communities with manicured lawns is not for me!

One way to customise your home is to paint it with a colour palette that you love. I have found that Asian Paints Home Solutions has the best facilities in terms of choice, longevity and technology.  As the site says” When it comes to home painting, leave it to us”- the brand who has been a leader in the Indian Market takes care of all your painting needs finding paints that fit your budget, a site evaluation and a troop of painters that work tirelessly to give your home a superior finish.

Have Great Storage
We all know that space has become a constraint everywhere in India, so it’s time to get organized. A great way to do this is to create and find storage units that pack a punch in both utility and aesthetics. Check out some stand out examples I found online:

Convert a Shoe rack into Storage for your cleaning Supplies

Image Courtesy: It's for the Home

 Convert your Stairs and the Areas under your bed into storage drawers


This one, I will be definitely getting for my DVD Collection.

Image Courtesy: HomeEdit

1 comment

1 comment :

Unknown said...

Homestudio.com is an online solution to your all furniture needs ,we have huge collections of latest variants of shoe cabinets built with latest German furniture quality .Explore our catalogue.

Shoe-Cabinets In Bangalore