What Did I Speak At Social Media Week 2014?



Thanks to Team Nokia, Social Media Week & RSquare consulting for giving me an opportunity to speak at SMW 2014, Bangalore on one of my favorite topics. I certainly consider this one of my significant achievements of my Social Media Career.

It was initially planned to be a panel discussion on 'The Future of Online Engagement, Content Marketing & Lead Generation' with Salar Bijli (Head of Sales at Trade Briefs) but it finally turned out to be two presentations of 30 Minutes each. I handled the 'Engagement & Content Marketing' part and Salar handled his favorite 'Lead Generation'. We are glad that we were able to address the audience's queries towards the end. 

The audience had social media enthusiasts, people from large corporations (Dell, HCL, Xerox to name a few), top social media agencies & E-commerce companies

The event also had influential tweeples and bloggers covering the event.

Thanks to blogger 'Navimatt' who covered my session beautifully. She has almost captured all the major points that I spoke about.


The session also had some great buzz & feedback from the tweeples:


















Few snapshots from the session:


















In case If you've missed the event, here's what I presented.


I'm all ears for your feedback :-)


No comments

No comments :