My Dream Gourmet Party - For The People Who Played An Important Role in My Life



I always had this in mind. How good will it be if I invite all the people who played an important role in my life for a party? Though it would happen soon (Probably for my marriage :-P ), how about writing about it to let people know in advance to get prepared for my party? That's what I am going to do now. 

Venue - Lawn close to the pool in my Dream Home (Will be built by 2018, Seriously). What else could be the best venue when I give a party for the most important people in my life? The Image below is just an illustration and my dream home would be definitely better than this. 





Ambience - Light music Instrumentals (The best of Ilayaraja & A.R. Rahman - It's definitely going to be emotional and a non-noisy environment), Surrounded by digital picture frames (Will have all the pictures of mine with the guests accompanied by a cherish-able moment), Temperature maintained at 21 Degree Celsius, A grandeur and a royal palace like setting with all the people around dressed like soldiers and other palace staffs.




Theme - It would start with a warm personalized welcome for all of my guests, then a small speech by me recalling important transformations in my life (Not more than 10 Minutes, I assure) followed by a delectable widespread buffet (World Cuisines) with few of my hand prepared dishes and ending with a photo session accompanied with delivering my hand picked gifts to them. I could hear you saying 'Dude! This is not a corporate party'. I know but all my guests are of different age groups (from 10-90) and from different parts of the world. So I would like to keep it as simple as possible and have a nice interactive time with them. If you keenly look at what I said before, everything would be highly personalized(from cooking few dishes with my own hand to giving the guests with my hand picked gifts) according to my relationship and experience with my guest and that's going to be the key highlight of this party theme. It's not just the entertainment which is going to make people remember the party or you for a long time. I strongly believe, it's the 'emotional connect' which persuades people to remember a moment for a longer period of time. My party is definitely going to give them one of the best possible emotional (Good ones) experiences ever. 

Food - Here comes the most important thing of any party. This could make or break a party and I'm sure no one would deny that. Since, my guests are people from different parts of the world, the wide spread will have world cuisines (so that no one goes home disappointed without tasting their own cuisine). I wouldn't be able to pick up their favorite dish but I am sure I would be able to pick up the best of their cuisine from different opinions across the world (After all, one of my job responsibility is to provide in-depth information about a customer and his interests). So, I think I would be able to decent job when it comes to food. Here comes the menu.

Salads:
Som Tam (Green Papaya Salad)
Russian Chicken Salad
Warm Roast Chicken salad with creamy tarragon dressing
Avocado Salad
Florentine Pasta Salad

Soups:
Chinese Chicken Hot & Sour (It's a common favorite of many of my friends)
Hyderabadi Paya Shorba (a) Dindigul Aatukkal Paya
Madurai Naatu Kozhi (Country Chicken) Soup
Malaysian Chicken Noodle Soup
Veg Sweet Corn Soup (Very few of my guest are veggies and they like this one)

Starters:
Hyderabadi Mutton Haleem
Chicken Barbeque Ribs
Teppenyaki
Cheesy Chicken Casseroles/Chicken Cordon Bleu
Chilli Chicken (Chinese)
Chicken Pepper Fry
Ramnad Spicy Prawn Fry
Gobi Manchurian (Bangalore Style)
Panneer Chilly
Baby Corn Pepper fry

Main Course:
Rayalseema Naatukodi Gravy
Chicken Chettinad (Prepared by me)
Butter Chicken (Prepared by me)
Murgh Methi (Prepared by me)
Mutton Kolhapuri (Prepared by me)
See Food Curry Laksa
Mughlai Panneer (Prepared by me)
Dal Bukhara (Prepared by me)

Rice & Noodles: 
Hyderabadi Chicken Biryani
Dindigul Venu Mutton Biryani
Rayalaseema Ragi Sangati
Chicken Schezwan Noodles
Singapore/Malaysian Noodles
Mysore Special Veg Biriyani
White rice(With Andhra Dal, Chennai Sambar, Karaikudi Rasam and Curd)

Accompaniments:
Mango Thokku (Prepared by Mom)
Warangal Chicken Thokku
Mirchi ka Salan (Prepared by me)
Pineapple Green Pepper Conserve 
Apple Cinnamon Conserve

Live Counter:
Dosas (Egg, Veg Masala, Chicken/Mutton Keema)
Chats (PaniPuri, Dahi Puri, Samosa/Alu Chats & Pav Bhaji)

Desserts & Ice Creams:
Pavlova (For the Mighty Australians)

Kubani ka meetha (For the spicy Hyderabadis)
Rasagulla & Rasamalai
Thirunelveli Halwa & Palkova(For the proud Tamilians)
Ibaco - Vanilla/Strawberry/Black Currant/Chocolate Icecreams
Fresh Cut Fruits & Cup Cakes

Drinks:
Fruit juices (Apple, Pineapple, Strawberry, Butter Fruit, Mossambi, Orange, Grapes, Mango)
Mocktails & Cocktails (Chef Special)

In the above list, you might see few of the dishes showing the phrase 'Prepared by me' in the brackets. If you think I am very talented or a master of cooking, You are wrong!!! Why should I learn or master the art when an array of delicious ready-to-eat gourmet dishes crafted by the Master Chefs of ITC Hotels are available through Kitchens of India with just a click away. 

This post is written for the campaign #MyGourmetParty by Kitchens of India in association with IndiBlogger.


Image Source:  Sxc.hu (Royalty Free),  Puremai, Way2MoviesTelugu
No comments

No comments :